Laman

Kamis, 07 April 2011

DAY 40

I know you for the last 18 years
You are the one who cares me
You bring love, spirit, and support for your family
You've done your duty in this world perfectly

For 18 years
You protect me
You always remind me when i fault
You always support me when i'm down

For 18 years
You help another
You have a great loyality to your job
That makes me proud having you

For 1 year
You fight your illness
But you still help another
By your charities

You can't see other people in suffer
That makes me proud having you

Forgive me
for all my fault
for all my naughtiness
for all my disobedience
for all my bad things
I'm sorry

And today you meet our God
After 40 days
I hope you happy there
I will always pray for you

Hope we can meet again in the afterlife
Bon Voyage, Sayonara!


(In Memoriam, My father, Mangapul Siagian who died in February 24, 2011)

PS: according to the javanese culture, the spirits of a dead people still remains at their house for 40 days after his dead, they will come with some flower aroma sometimes to give sign to their family. I have feel his coming twice, and my father comes with jasmine aroma.