I went to a waterfall yesterday, actually before we go to the waterfall, we hike to a MT. Bromo. Mount Bromo was in a terrible situation after it erupted few months ago. Dusts everywhere, too dangerous to take some photo and this is tooooooo bad TAT
The waterfall is 180 degree different to the mountain, this is a wonderful waterfall that you must visit. The Madakaripura Waterfall, approx 70 m high, located in Lumbang Area, Probolinggo, Indonesia. The road to there quite difficult, so I suggest you not to bring ANY city car to go there.
Then, you can take the path or go through the river to reach the waterfall, there is a guide ready to bring you to waterfall or you want to go there by yourself, it's up to you, but if you never go there i suggest you to take the guide with you.
I reach the waterfall by going through the river, barefoot. I suggest you AGAIN to not doing stuff like me because the stream is sooo dangerous and you must put your shoes or sandals on. Don't forget to bring some plastic bag to protect your electric stuff like cellphones or cameras because you'll get wet..
Then enjoy my photo trip..^^